Sullen v.5

             

      

 
'acting boldly'

Monday, September 22, 2008

Can I just say I can't stand this aministration? Surprise surprise. Bunch of fools. Seriously. I see so many flaws in everything, even recent proposals, it's not even funny. I don't even care to discuss it here because it gets me so upset... but I hope people aren't so stupid to think a 'bailout' is going to solve our problems. And it's a perfect interlude to what I have always suspected will happen in the future. It sounds very 'conspiracy theory'-like so I won't bother discussing here. Just enough to say I'm glad I'm not in debt and I'm glad the government is not buying any loan from the bank on my behalf. Wonder what the government is going to demand when they want their money back... sounds like many people are going to be losing some 'freedoms' real fast here. I don't agree with Barack Obama's quotation either that the American people have just been chuggin' along doing what they should as a respectable / responsible American citizen and that this is ALL of the current government's fault. Yeah right. People have been so greedy and living beyond their means.... and it's coming back to bite them in the ass. Ok, so I try to feel a little bad, but come on.. foresight people. I have to say, I have my dad to thank for a lot of my own financial decisions. He has been predicting this economic fall-out for a long time. It is why he put every penny toward paying off the house quicker, and why he encouraged me to put every penny toward my school loans (and any other debt for that matter). Now I'm feeling pretty confident about my decisions and the money I've earned since then, and I don't feel like it's fair that my dollar is about to become worth crap due to everyone else's bad decisions (living beyond their means) and the government allowing it.

That's my very narrowly-put perspective in this entry.. I'm not going to get into it all.

Lin  

  

 

 




 I-Like:
SunAngel
Jason
Sarah
Phil