Sullen v.5

             

      

 
time to make a change

Sunday, February 25, 2007

so..my horoscope I randomly just read..I've always said that I like them simply because they are often little affirmations to what I already know or bring up things for me to think about..not that they dictate anything. anyway. How true is this to what I was saying in the last post?

"Try to add more exercise to your daily routine. Your corporeal self is much more malleable than your emotional self right now, and you might as well make the best of this situation. You are in charge of your body -- so what do you want it to do? Take note of what you're putting into it, what you're putting it through and what you're expecting from it. If those three things don't jibe, it's time for you to make a change."

Lin  

  

 

 




 I-Like:
SunAngel
Jason
Sarah
Phil