Sullen v.5

             

      

 
seriously? .. Murphy's Law Mania.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Well. Craziness happened today... I drive up to work... 4 days before my official quit day... and what do I see? The entire right hand side of the building GONE. The restaurant nextdoor to my work went up in flames, early in the morning, and while my work did not have any fire damage..... windows were kicked in and gone... every floor was entirely flooded... everything all over the place.... no power.... smelled like a chimney..... and parts of the ceiling, everywhere, fallen down.

Talk about a complete shocker. The other director is out on vacation, and yeah, needless to say.. this is all on my shoulders. Contacting every person we provide service to, who is expecting to come in for certain scheduled times we have setup for them.............. it is just chaos, and I am dealing with it all.. until 6 pm tomorrow when I take time off for New Years.

I can't wait for this nightmare to be over.

Lin  

  

 

 




 I-Like:
SunAngel
Jason
Sarah
Phil