Sullen v.5

             

      

 
addendum

Monday, October 02, 2006

so I've had some worried friends since that last post.. and while I do greatly appreciate their concern.. I want to make it clear that I am OK. :) I mean, yeah, there are some concerning things, but I am still a mostly happy person (despite the name of this blog - ha), and I am still thankful and blessed as ever in my life.. and everyone goes through these transitions, and sometimes there are things that we let go for a long time, but that doesn't necessarily make them any less important than the concerns of just-yesterday or a year ago. It was just a thought that maybe they came out to visit for the purpose to speak with me about something because it was so random when it came up, but in all honesty I think they came out to visit me, and it was a good time to bring it up considering some of the things they know I've been going through lately. that is all. Thank you again for looking out for me at least.. as always, I have the most amazing friends and am truly truly blessed by that.

Lin  

  

 

 




 I-Like:
SunAngel
Jason
Sarah
Phil