Sullen v.5

             

      

 
Things I don't need to admit, but ...

Saturday, May 13, 2006

These are more scary than funny to me. hehe, but whatever. Received from Jason's blog, and I really don't feel like blogging about anything else right now.

At least I have about a 50/50 chance between heaven and hell. hm. :/


People Envy Your Confidence

You have the attitude and self esteem to take on anything. Failure is beyond not an option for you - it doesn't even cross your mind.
People envy your ability to take on any challenge ... and they're secretly afraid you think you're better than them. You don't. You're just sure of yourself.


Your Famous Last Words Will Be:

"I can pass this guy."


Your Deadly Sins
Envy: 80%
Greed: 60%
Sloth: 60%
Wrath: 60%
Lust: 40%
Pride: 40%
Gluttony: 20%
Chance You'll Go to Hell: 51%
You will die at the hands of a jealous lover. How ironic.

Lin  

  

 

 




 I-Like:
SunAngel
Jason
Sarah
Phil