Sullen v.5

             

      

 
let it be

Monday, March 20, 2006

Really, sometimes I think I'm losing my mind... or somehow becoming more connected with something/someone that offers some sort of guidance? Then again, maybe my subconscious is just crazy powerful and manages to link coincidences in interesting ways.

I was lying down to sleep, and awoke as I was falling asleep with the urge that I HAD to google a line that kept running through my head. I wasn't sure where it came from, although it felt familiar:

"Let it be, let it be, let it be."

The Beatles - Let it Be

My heart sank a little when I realized the artist. It figures. I'm not sure I would have even guessed that they were the artist of what was running through my head.. as much as I appreciate their music, and know that I like it when I hear it, I'm not aware of their *particular* songs. I know a lot of oldies because I grew up with all of them randomly playing in my house, so I have a lot of 'ideas'.. just not a lot of direct associations. It's like *knowing* a lot of music but not necessarily who it is by. It's just a crazy coincidence in a way I think I'll remember years down the road without having to right-out say it in this journal.

Lin  

  

 

 




 I-Like:
SunAngel
Jason
Sarah
Phil