Sullen v.5

             

      

 
Pissed

Friday, November 04, 2005

I have officially exceeded my cell-phone bill into the near $100 range. I certainly can't call anyone and tell them of this disastor because it would only make the bill worse.

Ahhhh!!! :( Pisses-me-off. Unnoticed apparent-excess talking will now cost me $60.00 EXTRA. That's such a waste of money!


I have no idea how that happened because I have a more than generous minute-plan, but apparently not.. this is THE SECOND MONTH this has happened to me. You would've thought I'd learn the first month.

I was thinking about how I could get out of this one, as I have several times in the past... but I just can't identify any good excuse for this one.

So I just signed myself up for another 1 yr. contract to change for a different plan. . this other plan better work.. because MAN... I've wasted a frickin' LOT of money just making stupid phone calls!!

Lin  

  

 

 




 I-Like:
SunAngel
Jason
Sarah
Phil