Sullen v.5

             

      

 
Commitment In The Air

Monday, November 28, 2005

Perfect song came on, never heard before.. but from a musician/singer I really enjoy.. and couldn't believe how it fit exactly what I'm feeling right now:

Coldplay - Talk

Oh brother I can't, I can't get through
I've been trying hard to reach you, cause I don't know what to do
Oh brother I can't believe it's true
I'm so scared about the future and I wanna talk to you
Oh I wanna talk to you

You can take a picture of something you see
In the future where will I be?
You can climb a ladder up to the sun
Or write a song nobody has sung
Or do something that's never been done

Are you lost or incomplete?
Do you feel like a puzzle, you can't find your missing piece?
Tell me how do you feel?
Well I feel like they're talking in a language I don't speak
And they're talking it to me

So you take a picture of something you see
In the future where will I be?
You can climb a ladder up to the sun
Or a write a song nobody has sung
Or do something that's never been done
Do something that's never been done

So you don't know were you're going, and you wanna talk
And you feel like you're going where you've been before
You tell anyone who'll listen but you feel ignored
Nothing's really making any sense at all
Let's talk, let's talk
Let's talk, let's talk
----

Other than that.. I don't really know if I have the words to write how I feel lately. Needless to say, I haven't got much sleep since saturday.. and the sleep that I have got hasn't been good. Few regrets, but I can't lie.. I do have some. I make myself mad as hell due to quirks I want to change, but I almost feel like I'm always going to have certain tendencies/pride issues that I should just learn to accept. Maybe hating and trying to change the 'quirks' isn't key, but rather.. learning to embrace them. heh. sigh.

"Are you lost or incomplete?
Do you feel like a puzzle, you can't find your missing piece?
Tell me how do you feel?
Well I feel like they're talking in a language I don't speak
And they're talking it to me"

I think that's the part I enjoy most. so true. I come home to find so many more close friends engaged. One of my roomies in Italy is now engaged. ugh. what-the-hell. I'm happy for them. but-what-the-frickin-hell. lol... sigh... man... I guess I'm just re-evaluating everything in my life right now... just because everyone is jumping on the bandwagon and I'm lost as hell. I know that I could feel less "lost" and put some stability in my life, and maybe I do have the power to change some things.. a few easy steps.. but maybe it's not change that I want to make right now. And maybe those steps aren't so easy. Obvious, but not easy, and by no means right.

Lin  

  

 

 




 I-Like:
SunAngel
Jason
Sarah
Phil