Sullen v.5

             

      

 
Hotter Than Hell

Thursday, September 29, 2005

.. or it will be soon.

some *serious* fires around this area right now. It's not really that *new* to this area, but always a scary thing. "The winds" (wild raging gusts) JUST started yesterday, and already a huge fire. Many of my friends think they might have to evacuate tonight, and already some classes have been cancelled as a result of the fire and professors considering the traffic being too difficult. I've always been off-campus during the more serious fires that have occurred in these areas ... like two years ago when I was in Italy and raging fires were apparently dropping ash all over Pepp*. Anyway. This is all ... it's just really hot.. I'm wearing hardly anything and feel like I'm dying.

Lin  

  

 

 




 I-Like:
SunAngel
Jason
Sarah
Phil