Sullen v.5

             

      

 
"We Might as Well be Strangers"

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Ooo.. I forgot to mention this song too!! Another good blaster-in-the-car..

We Might As Well Be Strangers

"We might as well be strangers in another town
we might as well be living in a different world
we might as well..
we might as well..
we might as well!

I don't know your thoughts these days..
we're strangers in an empty space.

I don't understand your heart.
It's easier
to be apart.

We might as well be strangers in another town
we might as well be living in another town
we might as well.. we might as well... we might as well! Be strangers! Be Strangers..

For all I know of you now.."


So it's this order:

Sunshine
We Might as Well Be Strangers
She Has No Time
Can't Stop Now


first being my most favorite.. last being least.

And I'm out! Off to home..

Lin  

  

 

 




 I-Like:
SunAngel
Jason
Sarah
Phil