Sullen v.5

             

      

 
Short-Term Goals For Long-Term Purposes

Sunday, June 05, 2005

I've made three main small (but still very significant) goals while I'm home:

1) Establish a better relationship with my brother
2) Learn how to cook better
3) Meet a certain financial goal for investment purposes

The first because, as I've stated in this journal before, I feel like I hardly *know* my brother due to the age gap between us. And what he does know of me, I feel like he gets more of an 'impatient' feeling from me since he is sometimes more stubborn and/or slow with things I ask. So anyway.. I decided to do him a favor and let him make a temporary folder on my wonderful external harddrive and save any of *my* tons of music onto the external harddrive so that he can send it to his Dell-mp3-player-thing. I started thinking about it and how wonderful/neat it was that his music tastes might be influenced by *my* selection in music, *until* I looked over to find him transferring songs such as "Ice Cube - Back That Ass Up", "Christina Aguilera - Dirty" and "Britney Spears - Oops I Did it Again". haha. such old songs.. and stuff I really don't listen to but just happen to have.. and not "quality" music. Anyway.. maybe I can persuade him to transfer some Duncan Sheik, Sarah McLachlan, The Sundays... etc. ;D

The second because I just *really* want to learn how, and it's a dang shame that my mom is such a great cook and I don't take advantage of trying to learn from her. It's about time I do.

Third, for loan purposes.. graduating next year and it's about time I start thinking about how I'm going to get out of debt *fast* so that I can buy that Audi TT Roadster that I want. ;D

Lin  

  

 

 




 I-Like:
SunAngel
Jason
Sarah
Phil