Sullen v.5

             

      

 
Sound Advice..

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Sunday, May 8:

You need to make some changes now, on a very deep level. That may mean moving,
ending a difficult relationship or setting down some boundaries with a family
member. Relax. It's all going to go along quite well.

---

At first everything seemed fantastic, now I'm practically crawling up into my skin (I think I have that expression wrong there, but it's not meant to be a *good* thing) .. setting down boundaries.. yes.. I just want to be respectful though and don't know how to go about doing that just yet....
... like.. if I'm tired, and tell you I need to go to bed (because I haven't slept in almost 48 hours.. making this quite *clear*) .. then *please* don't tell me "you're not going to bed until we finish this cake!" ... a) I've never liked doing creative 'cakey' type things.. baking.. all of that.. it's just not my cup of tea... and when I'm feeling forced to do it under no-sleep-conditions.. it makes me feel like... .. well.. anyway. b) ... I'm very very very tired, esp. after today's events..
.... and 2ndly.. while I don't mind helping/assisting with several things, please don't start to volunteer me to go do things that can wait or aren't necessary at that *immediate* point in time...

anyway.. I think I'm feeling really grouchy because I AM EXHAUSTED.

Good night.

Lin  

  

 

 




 I-Like:
SunAngel
Jason
Sarah
Phil