Sullen v.5

             

      

 
Are you listening?

Monday, April 25, 2005

Regarding those other two posts, where I'm freaking out like a hypocondriate (I swear I always think I'm dying from something.. haha, ok, not always, but I freak out sometimes).. no one else seems to be concerned (my mother's not concerned, and she's asked other doctors about it at her work.. who also don't seem to be concerned), so yeah, I'm not going to worry about it. Like I told her, I wouldn't be calling her if I thought things were *normal* or if I wasn't abnormally concerned, but whatever, I'm over it.

Playing Jimmy Eat World's "Sweetness" at full blast on my headphones for motivation to write my life away for the next three night (three huge papers due) takes on a whole new meaning after being to that concert. I listen to it and pretty-much just remember my organs being crammed to death in the front row as we all jumped and rocked out. Good times man.

Lin  

  

 

 




 I-Like:
SunAngel
Jason
Sarah
Phil