Sullen v.5

             

      

 
whine

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

ooooooh shooooooooot meeeeeeee!!!





(for any side-readers who may be concerned: lol.. ugh.. I'm not suicidal, at-all.. this is only my twisted humor in times like this. I've realized, under intense stress, I somehow find it really amusing.. yeah.. while noting that I think it's kind of weird that I find it amusing.. I'm starting to think it must be some sort of coping mechanism. Amusing in the way like, "Oh Rach*.. you never learn, you silly girl.. look at how sleep-deprived you are, look at this ridiculousness!.. and look at how much time you're seemingly-intentionally-wasting-by-writing-this-right-now.."

I get extremely goofy/amused during any time like this (kind of what I feel to be a 'natural drunk' state)... I'd rather it be that way than anal, and I definitely have potential to be anal about it.. anyway.. it tends to go in and out of both phases.. hyper-tension.. hyper-ness. .. .. .

)

Song of the night that popped into my head a little while ago:
(it goes waaaaaaay back)

"This is the day that the Lord has made
This is the day that the Lord has made
- I will rejoice
- I will rejoice
- I will rejoice and be glad in him"

Lin  

  

 

 




 I-Like:
SunAngel
Jason
Sarah
Phil