Sullen v.5

             

      

 
no motivation left.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

hahaha.

.. silliness:





What Is Your Best Sexual Skill?
Name:
Age:
Sex:
Sexuality:
Flirting Skill Level - 57%
Kissing Skill Level - 93%
Cudding Skill Level - 6%
Sex Skill Level - 19%
Why They Love You You know how to push their buttons.
Why They Hate You You take more than you give.
This QuickKwiz by lady_wintermoon - Taken 802973 Times.
New! Get Free Daily Horoscopes from Kwiz.Biz


- - - - - -

why, you ask? It's just fun (got it off someone else's journal actually). I want to know the code behind this program, lol, cause it's so funny how things change drastically simply with a switch in age/name. I wonder if there's any code that determines the result or if it's just random bars.

I've lost all motivation for exams. It's a little scary considering I have two huge exams coming up (one on monday), and I simply can't bring myself to start studying. Blah :( This could backfire greatly, but I can't seem to get over this lethargicness (word)! There's a lot on my mind too.. lots of unresolved stuff. blahhh.. sigh.

Lin  

  

 

 




 I-Like:
SunAngel
Jason
Sarah
Phil