Sullen v.5

             

      

 
Welcome To My Life

Saturday, September 25, 2004

E-mail I received:
"This year I am being asked to strictly monitor student employees working
more than 20 hours per week. Due to various labor laws including
Workman's Comp and your FICA student exemption status, student employees
may not work more than 20 hours per week.

You are receiving this email because your name appeared on a report
generated by the Payroll Office. The report indicated that you turned
in over 40 hours for the last pay period. Please be careful to stay
within the 20 hours per week in the future. Working over 20 hours per
week will result in the loss of your FICA exemption status and your
hiring department may be asked to hire you as a temporary employee,
which is a much greater expense to them."

Ha. Wow. Had no idea. Maybe it's a sign from God that I'm just doing *WAY* too much right now.

Lin  

  

 

 




 I-Like:
SunAngel
Jason
Sarah
Phil