12) If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the body or mind of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
Uh.. maybe I'm misinterpreting this question.. but it seems pretty obvious to me?... the body... why would you trade wisdom of a 90-year-old with a 30-year-old?
13) What would constitute a 'perfect' evening for you?
Sleep. lol... my answers are a little biased/short right now as a result of too little.. But I still felt like doing them for whatever reason. Perfect evening.. no homework and either spending it with a ton of friends and laughing while bonding over good conversation and food.. or with a significant other doing nothing at all but watching a movie and snuggling. ;)
14) Would you rather be extremely successful professionally and have a tolerable yet unexciting private life, or have an extremely happy private life and only a tolerable and uninspiring professional life?
blah.. tough question for me :P .. umm.. *doesn't want to think about it but is..* ..wondering if I'm addicted to the idea of 'success' or if it's truly the 'inspiring' aspect that I claim it to be (or feel that I have in past posts).. truthfully, a happy private life to come home to is worth dealing with what gets you by in this world. I dunno.. working in something that doesn't drive me.. could potentially be one of the worst things, and wouldn't make for a happy family life because I'd be a miserable person.. so really.. I think this question doesn't work because I feel this isn't a 'one or the other'-situation..they just naturally parallel each other *not making sense*
15) Whom do you admire most? In what way does that person inspire you?
Mi madre.. her patience, compassion, support.. ability to keep me up when I'm drowning.. willingness to stay by my side when I can be 'short' with my attitude.. over-concern.. strength as a wife and mother.. strength in dealing with trauma.. open arms to everyone.. goofy.. a really really awesome person that I have in my life *tears forming* ..lol.. oh here I go with my passion problem with things that move me.. ok.. next question.
16) If at birth you could select the proession your child would eventually pursue, would you do so?
Uh.. no.. one of the great things about having a child is watching them grow up to be an individual as a result (partially, but to a good extent) of your parenting. The mystery that resides in your child's potential and how they'll use it..
17) Would you be willing to become extremely ugly physically if it meant you would live for 1,000 years at any physical age you chose?
Truthfully, I don't think I'd want to live for 1,000 years. I don't know why I'm thinking that.. lol... honestly... but I don't know.. the point of being here isn't to extend it to whatever-potential-I-can.. but to use the time that's been giving me to maximize experiences/goals.. etc.
18)If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one ability or quality, what would it be?
Instant rote memorization? Then I could solve life's problems. Haha. Become a thinking-bank of my own with any information I intake.. and suddenly all the pieces would fit. woo! and homework would cease to exist! But I wouldn't want the ability to KNOW life's answers without working for it, because it's more gratifying to discover them through your own rationalizing. I've always felt like I could be this *ammazing* scientist if I just had the ability to retain everything I learn over long-term.. because I have the drive to do whatever I put my mind to.. seriously. Maybe everyone feels like this, heh, but I've always felt like I could contribute something really beneficial and memorable to this world.. it's not a goal.. it's just something I really think I have the ability to do if I want, haha, which I think is funny at the same time because I have no idea where that comes from.
19) oops.. looked ahead.. but I don't want to aswer it right now.. so.. off to bed.